In the last couple of years, there has been a change in the requirement of website designing. As a result, the process of converting PSD to HTML markup came into the scene. Today the web designers have to create images using the Adobe Photoshop which are later converted to HTML code. These designs are used as a web page template or blog theme. To make these images compatible with the web, you have to convert them to HTML/CSS.
To create an impressive and expressive template for WordPress, converting PSD to HTML is an important step. You can also use these themes for several other content management systems such as Drupal, Joomla and Magento. Given below are the reasons why it’s necessary to convert the PSD image files to the HTML markup.
1. Looking at the present business scenario, site owners look for result-oriented solutions. Making portals based on the WordPress, Drupal, Joomla and Magento has become quite common. To make your site stand out you have to make a unique template which can only be possible if you convert the PSD files to HTML.
2. The major benefit of conversion is that it offers easy accessibility, SEO friendliness, cross-browser compatibility and compliance with W3C.
Reasons for requirement of PSD to HTML Service Providers
The PSD to HTML conversion is a bit technical and time-consuming, so it will be good if you hire someone who has an expertise in this sector. Look out for an expert who has proficient knowledge of this language and provides you with quality services and error-free code. Give below are some reasons why you need professionals for this process.
a) Work Environment: The experts have a right environment which enables them to deliver quality services in a stipulated time frame. This also helps in saving both time and money.
b) Cross Browser compatibility: Having a browser-friendly site will enable you to reach out to a wide range of audience spread across the globe. A cross-browser compatible portal functions smoothly on desktops, laptops and mobile devices.
c) Hand Coding and Semantic Markup: Automatic conversion cannot solve the technical issues, so you have to opt for the manual method, which can only be possible if you hire a skilled developer. Moreover, semantic coding also makes the site search engine optimised.
d) Compliance with W3C: Your portal cannot function on the web if it doesn’t comply with the guidelines laid out by the W3C. Hand coding helps in making your site W3C compliant.
Ways to select an HTML Service Provider
There are several criteria other than the quality of work done by the provider, on-time delivery schedule and reasonable pricing of the provider, like:
1. Pre-Confirmation of the delivery date.
2. Customer satisfaction guarantee
3. Communication and support to the client post-conversion and development of the website.
Keeping in mind the above-mentioned points, it will become really easy for you to search for the best conversion expert. The skill set of the provider should be kept in mind while choosing the provider.